Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, Hi.

I have been gone for a long time from this blog.
But I have been very, very present in my own real life.
Please know this.

Please also know that I am goin on a mission! 
Well yes, yes I am.

And I have this very secret mission blog that I used to write on when I couldn't seem to put my Pre Sister Brown words anywhere else.

It is here.

And soon, I'll open it up for all to see. 
That means one day, when you click on it, it will let you in.
Kind of like a person you're tryin to be friends with.

I love the whole world. 
Right now. 
I just want to say that before I go.
This is what my face looks like on my mission papers. 
My life is real.

4 comments:

Just Saying To Me said...

And what a beautiful face that is. I am so excited for you! Love love love you!

Just Saying To Me said...

Oh and that was a mean tease - not to let me in your little mission blog! GEEZ!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

That's great Lyndsi Shae! I am really excited of you! Will you be in Provo in the Autumn?

Anonymous said...

YES!! I'm so happy right now. :) I will miss you immensely, but am SO glad that you found your peace. You will be amazing. Love you!