Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Flop.

THE DAY: June 28th, 2007
THE TIME: 12:32 AM
THE MUSIC: Blackbird; The Beatles
THE MOMENT: Like Original Flavor Bubble Tape

Hellooooo time to talk about some life.
And by life I mean two problems that are actually not a big deal and may be annoying to read about.

There was a time in my life when I began to hate shoes. Since that day, I have almost completely eradicated them from my life.
New thing. Now I hate pants. I cannot chuck this preference into my life and still be a functioning member of society. No one wants to hire Lyndsi-no-pants. No one wants to give her a sandwich for lunch. And so, I am shackled by local clothing expectations. This is my life: Work, Pool, YMCA, Katies. To remedy this problem I mostly walk around in my bathing suit and my Dad's massive t-shirts... which goes over fine for 2 of those places. Its grunge nast lookin, but I love it. Also, I have recently bought 2 pairs of pants that are so huge I can't even tell I'm wearing them. I feel obnoxious for talking about this, but its honestly less obscure than half of the other things I've said.

New topic. There is a boy in my summer. He invaded it. Slightly against my will on account of I was going to avoid summer boys, And I was doing that... and then all the sudden... I'm not anymore. I'm not gonna shaft him either because I actually like him and the rockin things we've done together. At the same time he kinda barged in on my no-boys plan so I'm feelin a little violated. But then, since when are summer boys a problem? Why do I feel like I'm being conned into something that I actually pretty much want? Bahhhhhhhhhhhh.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can always respect one who looks at the ways they can challenge society and then conforms to it in the most extreme way....I love it.