Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whining.

This is just to say 
that I'm home from the beach
where I exhausted my new journal 
and microsoft word.
Page. Page. page. 
pagepagepagepagepagepage.

The plan is not: Keep Posting.
Just: Keep writing.

You don't get to see any of it.
Because it's either way personal
or crappy.
But generally both.

All together frustratingly spazzy and open ended pages have been heaping.
Everywhere.

What's gonna happen when I'm trying to  be a legit writer and can't speak?
Oh wait, that's today.
Meanwhile, I love reading the coherent words ya'll seem to be capable of. 

3 comments:

kaylie jean. said...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Are you ever going to let your archives see the light of day? What's the point of writing if no one gets to enjoy it but you- who already knows what needs to be written before the thoughts hit the paper? Writing can be very personal, and its fun to look back on in the future, but don't stifle all of your masterpieces! Just as money is meant to be spent, words are meant to be read.
Love, David

Claire said...

Wow. Wow! I feel this too. Especially lately.
I am there with you, yes I am.