Tuesday, January 13, 2009

dizzy.

Last week was empowering.
Monday felt natural.
Tonight-- unexpectedly, it came back for a while.

I want to write, but oh the homework.
OH THE HOMEWORK.

It's 10:55. I'll be back.
See? I'm back. 1:34AM...

***

The exposure of our capacity,
Requires the exhaustion:
of being a believer.
Did you fear your own rescue?

I was not scared, but tired.

The absence of your conviction
Eliminates our potential
Can you still fly?
Can you still feel it?
Am I still
red
and Golden.
?

* * *

"and in thy voice I catch
The language of my former heart."
-- William Wordsworth; Tintern Abbey

2 comments:

siovhan said...

we were twinners.
i was starved for some of you.
so i read and then reread.
i have about 12 journ pages dedicated to just monday...but i didn't feel like sharing them with everyone.

if you flew to portland you can get them for $100. and i'd pick your awesome self up.

boise? do we know anyone in boise? because we could meet there and only use 3 tanks of gas. and have more time together.

and sarah and i are planning a march/early april trip to the u-t-a-h.

i need you, woman. i love your life.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

"The absence of your conviction eliminates our potential." I don't know who that was for, but I'm sorry. Never eliminate potential!