Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And Sarah Laughed.

Today is Wednesday and woah, I feel big.
My soul is enlarged, and I am surprised by how thoroughly the spirit has found me.
It's in my shoulders and my earlobes and my waving thoughts.
I feel so calm, but also ready
ready for something... else.
It's coming. Whatever it is. I can feel it.
Part of me trembles.
But most of me expands. I float out with diagonal confidence and say:
Here I am.
* * * * *

Two songs that foster this day:

This one is from my favorite movie, The Secret Life of Bees.
This one is from the same fantastic woman, it popped up in my life today.
Sing it India.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I am so excited for whatever it is too. YOU get some kind of extra energy when the sun shines. :) Stay that way! Love ya!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Let me know when it comes. I want to hear about it.